Little Wonder Pro Lawn Edger
The Little Wonder Pro Edgers are designed to make edging jobs more time and cost efficient. These contractor-tough edgers cut up to 90 feet per minute! Dual-belts provide extra power to the blade. For more information, visit the Little Wonder website.
- Available with a 3.5HP Briggs and Stratton Engine,a more durable and cooler running engine with dual element air filter. Also available with a 4HP Honda engine featuring better fuel economy and rated for up to 2000 hours.
- Cast Iron Cutter Head offers durability and easy maintenance. Shielded, 1 9/16" bearings makes for a more durable and cooler running cutter head. Largest available on the market.
- 10" steel blade is sharpened on all four sides. Gives you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening. Blade guard is 30% heavier to extend life.
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4", adjust tension, and start and stop the blade all from the operator's position.
- Two belts provide extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application. Shielding keeps debris off the belt and provides extra safety.
- Painted Handles and Anti-Vibration Grip increases user comfort and eye apeal.
- Four Wheel Design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel. All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability.
- Large gas tank size reduces refueling intervals.
- Mud Flaps help prevent debri from kicking back at the operator.
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Crack Cleaner Attachment, Product No. 6020. Ideal for cleaning out expansion joints and cracks in asphalt or cement.